Transtar Euro Classic Clearcoat Activators
• Choose fast or slow speeds
- Tech Sheets
The Transtar Euro Classic Clearcoat is a must-have product in an auto body workshop. It helps in providing the ultimate finish and appearance to your automobile. The high solids clearcoat provides optimum flow and leveling to give the much desired glossy finish to your vehicle.
How is clearcoat useful?
- Clearcoat helps give your vehicle a professional sheen
- It protects the exterior paint on your car from fading that is usually caused by the sun and the UV rays
- It is a common thought among body shop professionals that applying a clearcoat to your vehicle can ease repair and maintenance jobs
- Clearcoats could be beneficial in buffing out shallow defects on the surface without causing any damage to the actual paint
How is the Transtar Euro Classic Clearcoat better than the other clearcoats available on the market?
- It is resistant to abrasion as well as to stone chips
- Provides a glass-like finish to your project
- Provides excellent flow and leveling
- Works well for base/clear and single stage applications
- Best used in downdraft, force dry and air dry applications
- Part No.: 7021
- Size: 1.325 Gallon
- Actual V.O.C.: 2.7#/gal
- Regulatory V.O.C.: 3.3#/gal
- Color: Clear Liquid
- Shelf Life: One Year
- Mix Ratio (by volume): 2:1
- Reducer: Transtar Urethane Grade Reducers
- Pot Life: 2 hours at 78°F
- Activator: 7086/7096 Euro Classic Activators
- Reduction: Optional 10%
- VOC-RTU: 3.5 #/gal (420g/l)
- Solids Percent: 50-52%
- Coverage: 800 sqft/gal @ 1 mil
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.