- Test C.I.S. (Continuous Injection System) found on European cars and Volkswagen models assembled in the U.S. equipped with the Bosch C.I.S. K-Jetronic Fuel Injection Systems.
- This in-line pressure tester indicates problem sources - control pressure regulator, fuel distributors or other specific fuel injection components that may require replacing.
- Tests C.I.S. Non-Electronic with metric threads, C.I.S./Lambda Electronic with metric threads and C.I.S. E-Electronic with metric threads (Will not test other Bosch fuel injection systems. To test non-Bosch fuel injection systems, use our Cat. Nos. 36200, 36250, 38000, 56200, 56250 & 58000).
- Gage with hang-up hook measures 2 1/2" diameter and has dual scale: 100 PSI and 7 BAR.
- Supplied in a plastic molded storage case with all adapters, adapter application chart, hook-up and parts schematic drawing and complete instructions.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.