Steiner MIG Gloves Black SPS Pigskin Palm, Foam Lined Back
• Reinforced palm
• Available in Large or X-Large
- Pigskin leather offers superior resilience, holding up well against abrasion, staying pliable with wear, and better withstanding stiffening after exposure to moisture.
- Pigskin leather has great breathability due to the porous texture of this hide, and is economical and becomes softer with use.
- Since they were first established in 1975, Steiner Industries has emerged as one of the premier manufacturers and suppliers of welding safety products, gloves, protective clothing, and curtain-style industrial partitions.
- Steiner Industries is built around a commitment to quality products, manufacturing excellence, and superior service.
- Their products are carefully designed to provide the utmost level of safety and increased productivity in the workplace.
- 9 oz. Black 100% cotton sateen.
- 100% cotton fabric is processed and treated to be permanently flame resistant maintaining its flame resistance for as many as 50 home washings or 25 commercial washings without taking away from its natural lightweight comfortable characteristics.
- Anti-static rot and mildew resistant
- It's a cooler lighter economical solution for light exposure to sparks and spatter. adjustable stand-up mandarin style collar scribe and pencil/marker pockets anodized non-reflective snaps snap front closure with leather reinforced snaps relaxed full cut fit with elongated front adjustable snap cuffs large inside pocket
- Made from pigskin for maximum resilience
- Naturally breathable pigskin leather stays soft and flexible under wet conditions
- Steiner gloves give you the protection and feel you need to get the job done
- Foam lined back
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Hexavalent Chromium (Chromium 6), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.