Authorized Sata Distributors are not allowed to sell Sata products over the internet. Beware of sites that claim to offer genuine Sata items for sale online. They are not authorized and you may be buying a fake or an item that won't be covered under Sata's warranty.
About SATAjet X 5500 HIPPIE Spray Guns
The new SATAjet X 5500 with the revolutionary SATA X-nozzle system will dramatically change the landscape of our industry. Revolutionary because: SATA is the first spray gun manufacturer to offer a nozzle system based on two distinct spray fan shapes for each nozzle size. Parallel and oval-shaped. Across the entire nozzle spectrum. Providing an incredible wealth of perfect solutions. For all kinds of painters. For all kinds of paint systems and climatic conditions. For all kinds of objects to be painted. Using only one spray gun.
Fifty years ago in 1969, "Peace, Love and Music" was the motto of the "Summer of Love", in which hippies adorned with flowers danced and celebrated at the legendary Woodstock Music Festival. Commemorating the fiftieth anniversary of the Woodstock Music Festival, SATA recognizes the cultural impact of the era with a Special Edition spray gun.
The colourful motifs of the SATAjet X 5500 Hippie remind us of this unique movement. The spray gun is fully functional and suitable for the daily use in the spray booth. Reserve your Special Edition spray gun with your SATA dealer now!
- Nozzle sizes ranging from 1.2 to 1.4 for HVLP and 1.2 / 1.3 for RP, both with "I" as well a "O" fan pattern options.
- The elegant SATAjet X 5500 PHASER combines a unique design with the suitability for daily use in the paint shop.
- Depending on the material, work methods and climatic conditions, painters now have the option to choose between controlled or fast application, regardless whether relying on the HVLP or RP technology
- "I" Nozzle set includes: 0.6L/0.9L RPS multi-purpose cup (1 each) with swivel joint HVLP Guns
- Parallel spray fan with minimal dry zone
- Improved control during the coating process
- Reduced film build per coat compared to the "O" nozzle
- Oval shaped spray fan with larger dry zone
- Wet core for increase application speed
- Film build per coat slightly higher compared to the "I" nozzle