Replace worn or damaged wire leads to keep your ChassisEAR working in top shape.
- Designed for the STEELMAN 06600 ChassisEAR Electronic Squeak and Rattle Finder this pack of 6 replacement clamp microphones amplify and transmit sounds to allow users to listen and perform real time diagnostics during road tests to locate troubling automotive noises.
- Using one or all six of the microphone clamps, you can easily pinpoint the exact location of noises that signal damaging wear and possible part failure connected to issues that cannot be duplicated in the garage repair stall and heard with a standard mechanic's stethoscope.
- Each of the clamps is color-coded and has a 16-foot wire lead to give you the reach you need to ensure that you can reach even the most difficult vehicle locations.
- Sensors easily clamp onto problem areas of cars and trucks including springs, torque rods, shocks, body mounts, brakes, dash assemblies, door hinges, drive trains, rear or front axles, transmissions, transfer cases, suspensions, sway bars, tie rod ends, struts, axle hubs, ring and pinion bearings, mufflers, catalytic converters, O2 sensors, A/T cases, oil pumps or even un-torqued bolts.
- For use with the STEELMAN ChassisEAR part numbers 06600 and 06610 (sold separately).