230v Inverter with Power Factor CorrectionIndustrial Rated, Lightweight and Portable
The RAZORCUT45 is equipped with a high quality SureGrip TRF-45-6-CC1 Plasmatorch with Euro connection,developed specifically to enhance and improve the cut quality of the RAZORCUT45 machine. Connectionof the TRF-45-6-CC1 Plasma torch provides effortless starting of the cut with powerful, fast and accurate cutting capability, additionalis the benefit of longer life cycle consumable electrodes and cutting tips.
- Inverter-based Plasma cutting machine produced using the latest in IGBT technology
- Produces a high temperature plasma stream providing effortless cutting of all electrically conductive materials including steel, cast Iron, stainless steel, copper, alum
- Durable metal housing
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- Lightweight and compact design
- Includes TRF-45-6-CC1 plasma torch
- Safe Euro torch connection
- Power Supply / Phases: (V-Ph) 230v - 1 +/- 15%
- Duty Cycle @ 104°F: 30% @ 45Amps
- Rated Power: 5.50 KVA
- Output Current Range Plasma: 20-40 A
- Rated Output Voltage: 96V
- Efficiency: 90%
- Insulation Class: H
- Protection Class: IP21S
- Plasma Arc Starting Piolt: L/F
- Air Flow Pressure (MPA): 0.5 (75 psi)
- Air Flow Rate: 6.70 CFM
- Cutting Thickness - Clean: 5/8"
- Cutting Thickness - Severance: 25/32"
- Dimensions: 18.1" x 6.69" x 12.99"
- Weight: 20.2 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years machine only
- Certification Approval: CAN/CSA E60974-1 & ANSI/IEC 60974-1