to a commercial business address within the 48 Contiguous United States.
Ranger oil drains are by far the best solution to the common problem of waste fluids. The lightweight 20-gallon RD-20SE comes loaded with exclusive features like tamper-proof air regulator and a quick-release "lift-lock" drain. A generously wide base design ensures proper balance whether the unit is in use or maneuvering around the garage on its heavy-duty 3" ball bearing casters. The RD-20SE is constructed of heavy-duty steel for exceptional strength durability and a handy translucent evacuation tube on the side means you never have to wonder about fluid level. All ranger oil drains resist rust, dents, automotive fluids and other otherwise corrosive chemicals.
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Durable steel construction
- Safe and easy to use
- Tamperproof air regulator
- Preset safety pressure valve
- Translucent sight tube on side for easy viewing of fluid levels
- Quick-release "lift-lock" drain tube
- 10' translucent evacuation hose with drip-less quick coupler included
- Convenient pull handle on top of unit
- Wide base for stability
- Tough construction will resist dents, rust and corrosion
- Non-corrosive telescoping tube
- Heavy-duty 3" ball bearing casters with locks
- Rugged funnel included
- Funnel diameter: 16" / 406 mm
- Fluid capacity: 20 gallons
- Adjustable height: 52" – 83" / 1,321 mm – 2,108 mm
- Shipping weight: 82 lbs. / 37 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 18" x 18" x 45" / 457 mm x 457 mm x 1,143 mm
- Forklift required at time of delivery.
- If no Forklift is available, you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.