The OTC Front Hub Puller for 4WD Vehicles aids in the removal of the front hub assembly, essential for brake rotor and wheel bearing service. It provides the advantage of sound mechanics and a straight pull on 4WD vehicles that is not possible when using a slide hammer. Avoid using this tool on trucks with dual rear wheels since it will not function on those.
Use it to service 1998-2014 GM 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton, and 1-ton Tahoe, Yukon, and Suburban trucks. It also works on 2014 Dodge 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton, and 1-ton Ram trucks. The OTC Front Hub Puller is also compatible for servicing 1998-2014 Ford 3/4-ton and 1-ton trucks. For safety during operation, you can wear eye protection meeting ANSI Z87.1 and OSHA standards.
Key Features of the OTC Front Hub Puller for 4WD Vehicles - 6290A:
- Helps in removing the front hub assembly
- Services wheel bearings and brake rotors
- Gives the mechanical advantage of straighter pulls, much better than a slide hammer
- Does not work on trucks with dual rear wheels
- Product Dimensions: 9" x 5" x 3"
- Weight: 7.3 lbs.