Wheel Bearing Locknuts Are Easy To Remove Or Install With These Specially Designed Sockets
- Sockets are made of high-strength steel; openings resist
- Can be used with an extension and torque wrench to tighten the locknut as required
- This socket has a 3/4"; square drive opening, permitting the use of an extension and torque wrench to tighten the locknut as required
- Opening size (8 pt.) 2-3/8"
- Locknut removal and installation is simple, even when wide-rim wheels are involved, since a long extension may be attached to the socket to provide the necessary clearance
- Made in USA