The Industrial Range of Torque Wrenches has a 'Break Back' action providing an unmistakable signal that can be seen and felt when the set torque is reached.
- Length: 1250 mm
- Square Size: 3/4"
- Torque Radius: 1024 mm
- Weight: 6.4 Kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 36
- Ratchet Type: push-through
- Robust construction gives accurate results, ±4%, even in arduous working conditions.
- The break angle improves accuracy by reducing the possibility of over torquing.
- Dual scaled, Nm and ft-lb
- All models are also available as Production 'P' types with no setting scale. These must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester.
- Supplied in a high quality blow moulded plastic case, with space provided for accessories such as sockets.