BlackWash finish for that already-broken-in look
- This Kershaw-Rick Hinderer design is built of pure stainless steel that lets the design shine through.
- Like all Rick's knives, the Cryo benefits from Rick's real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT.
- It's designed to be a sturdy knife that's still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand.
- The black-oxide BlackWash coating not only gives it that well worn look, it also enhances corrosion resistance.
- You get the tactical, hard-use looks you're looking for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening in this amazingly affordable Kershaw that's destined to be an EDC favorite.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- 4-position deep-carry pocketclip (right/left; tip-up/down)
- Designed by Rick Hinderer
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: 410, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)