Get a Limited Edition Ingersoll Rand / Auto Body Toolmart T-Shirt FREE
with any $100 Ingersoll Rand Purchase - Use Code: IRSHIRT at checkout
Limit one per customer - While Supplies Last
1000 lb and 2000 lb Capacities They'll pull up to 2,000 lbs with no problem - and no hard work for you, either. Extremely strong and well made, the Ingersoll Rand P-Series pullers are high quality, dependable wire rope pullers for low- and medium-duty pulling and lifting jobs.
- 4:1 design factor. Meets Specifications
- Handle and frame are heavy gauge steel with rivet construction and slip-resistant grip. All steel parts are plated for years of useful life
- Exclusive long-life 'buttress tooth' cast gear design has no laminated plates to separate or wear and provides maximum strength
- Sturdy steel drive and holding pawls have long life and stainless steel springs. All pivot points are hardened steel
- Safety latch hooks are drop-forged steel, heat treated and plated for corrosion resistance. Top hook rotates 360° for easy operation
- Galvanized aircraft quality wire rope is pre-formed to prevent kinks
- One year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.