Get a Limited Edition Ingersoll Rand / Auto Body Toolmart T-Shirt FREE
with any $100 Ingersoll Rand Purchase - Use Code: IRSHIRT at checkout
Limit one per customer - While Supplies Last
The Power of an Impact,
The Reach of a Ratchet
It's Like an Air Ratchet on Steroids!
From Ingersoll Rand, the company that invented the Impactool in 1934, comes a revolutionary product that is unlike any other on the market today.
The Hammerhead Low Profile Impactool offers the power of an impact with the reach of a ratchet, and it's going to change the way you work. The combination of MAX power, MAX control, and MAX access now allows you to use an Ingersoll Rand Impactool for virtually any application.
Say goodbye to awkward extensions and swivel sockets, and watch your productivity soar as you conquer tasks in minutes that once took you hours.
- MAX Power: With 180 ft. lbs. of max torque and 7,100 RPM, the Hammerhead offers more than twice the power of the leading competitors ratchet
- MAX Control: A feather-touch trigger, two-position forward power regulator, and conveniently located forward/reverse ring provide precise control
- MAX Access: A head height of under 2" and reactionless torque allow you to safely use this powerful tool in tight spaces
- MADE IN USA
- Available Drive Sizes: 3/8" or 1/2"
- Max Torque - Reverse: 180 ft-lbs
- Working Torque: 45 - 160 ft-lb
- Free Speed: 9,000 rpm
- Impacts Per Minute: 2,100
- Average Air Consumption: 3.5 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 19 cfm
- Sound Pressure / Power dBA: 94.1
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"
- Length: 13.1"
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.