Get a Limited Edition Ingersoll Rand / Auto Body Toolmart T-Shirt FREE
with any $100 Ingersoll Rand Purchase - Use Code: IRSHIRT at checkout
Limit one per customer - While Supplies Last
Looking for a dual-action sander that works efficiently and quietly? Then you should try the Ingersoll-Rand 6" DA Sander that features an inbuilt silencer to muffle the noise made by the powerful tool.
The Ingersoll-Rand 6" DA Sander can be used for achieving exquisite feather edges, preparation of metals, and providing finishing touches on body fillers. It has a dual-action pad movement that leaves perfect, swirl-free surfaces.
Sanding is an essential process in the automotive repair world, and this handy sander features a balanced ball bearing construction that reduces vibration. It also has an adjustable regulator that allows you to control the speed.
Technical Specifications of the Ingersoll-Rand 6" DA Sander:
- Pad Size: 6"
- Orbit Diameter: 3/16"
- Pad Face: Vinyl
- Housing: Composite
- Rated Power: 0.25 hp
- Max. Free Speed: 12,000 rpm
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Length: 9.76"
- Free Speed Air Consumption: 17 cfm
- Sound Pressure: 85.6 dBA
- Sound Power: 98.6 dBA
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
Special Features of the Ingersoll-Rand 6" DA Sander:
- Inbuilt silencer muffles sound for quiet operation
- Dual action sanding provides swirl-free surfaces
- Perfect for achieving feather edge, preparing metals, and providing finishing touches on body fillers
- Balanced ball bearing construction reduces vibration
- Adjustable regulator controls speed
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.