Get a Limited Edition Ingersoll Rand / Auto Body Toolmart T-Shirt FREE
with any $100 Ingersoll Rand Purchase - Use Code: IRSHIRT at checkout
Limit one per customer - While Supplies Last
The all new W7152 is the most powerful ½" cordless impact wrench in its class. Delivering 1500 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and utilizing the IQV Intelligent Control System, the W7152 can go from MAX torque to "hand tight" in no time. Ideally used for removing or fastening cradle bolts tire changing, fleet truck maintenance and in industrial and MRO settings
- 1,500 ft-lbs. nut-busting torque; 1,000 ft-lbs. max reverse torque
- Best-in-class power-to-weight ratio
- 4 dimmable settings on the shadowless 360º LED light ring
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake
- Durable, composite housing
- Voltage: 20 VDDC
- Battery Model: BL2010, BL2022
- Configuration: Pistol
- Drive Size: 1/2" Square - Socket retainer ring
- Nut Busting Torque: 1500 ft-lb (2040 NM)
- Blows Per Minute 2450
- Free Speed: 1900rpm
- Hand Tight: 600 rpm
- Wrench Tight: 1000 rpm
- Half Power: 1450 rpm
- Max Forward/Reverse Torque: 1000 ft-lb (1360 NM)
- Hand Tight Forward Torque: 4-10 ft-lb (5-14 NM)
- Wrench Tight FWD: 35-110 ft-lb (47-149 NM)
- Half Power FWD: 530 ft-lb (720 NM)
- Sound Level: 95.7/106.7 dBA
- Weight w/o Battery: 6 lbs (7.6 lbs w/ Batt)
- Width: 3.3"
- Height w/ Battery: 11.1"
- Length w/ Battery: 8.1"
Battery and charger not included.