Get a Limited Edition Ingersoll Rand / Auto Body Toolmart T-Shirt FREE
with any $100 Ingersoll Rand Purchase - Use Code: IRSHIRT at checkout
Limit one per customer - While Supplies Last
- Perfect for professional service technicians, the new W5150 1/2_ 20V Mid-Torque cordless impact wrench delivers the power you need where you need it. This Ingersoll Rand Impactool™ offers exceptional performance in a variety of applications, long-lasting durability, and best-in-class power to size for access to tight spots.
- All metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism — robust, durable, and optimized for maximum poer and efficiency
- Lightweight, balanced, ergonomic handle with patent-pending rubber over-molded grip minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use
- Patented steel reinforced frame protects against breakage
- Tough housing protects against fluids, chemicals, and repeated drops
- Compact and durable motor offers optimal performance and long life.
- Compact size — 6.6_ from tip to tail allows for greater accessibility and versatility
- Compatibility with IQV20 Series™ batteries — Easy-to-use battery interface makes changing the battery quick and simple
- Two Battery Kit: Includes (1) Bare tool, (2) 20V li-ion 1.5 Ah batteries, (1) IQ Charger, (1) Blow–molded case
- One Battery Kit: Includes (1) Bare tool, (1) 20V li-ion 1.5 Ah battery, (1) IQ Charger, (1) Blow–molded case
- Bare Tool: Battery or charger not included
- Drive Size: 1/2"
- Max Speed: 1700 RPM
- Voltage: 20V
- Forward Torque: 25-140 ft-lbs
- Max Torque Reverse: 180 ft-lbs
- Impacts Per Minute: 2900
- Sound Pressure: 91.1 dBA
- Vibration Level: 8.8 m/s2
- Length: 6.6"
- Weight w/o battery: 2.6 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size) a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.