The GT Jaws Heavy-Duty Hand Riveter is the ideal tool to set pop rivets in deep, difficult to reach automotive cavities.
Featuring a 5.5" Nose and Extra-Long stainless steel compound-hinged handles, the GT Jaws will have you setting blind rivets in record time.
One Rivet Tool to Rule Them All
The GT Jaws ships with 5 different industry-standard nosepieces, giving you the flexibility to set a wide variety of rivet sizes (See parts list below) and features a plastic bottle to automatically catch spent rivet shanks.
- Extra Long 5.5" nose allows the technician to reach deep into any door panel or cavity.
- Extra-Long Stainless Steel Compound-Hinged Handles provide Excellent Leverage.
- Includes 5 nosepieces: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4"
- Spent rivet mandrels/shanks are automatically collected in the plastic container for safety and ease of disposal. Container is easily removed from the tool with a few turns.
- Tool Length is 24"
- 1x GT Jaws Heavy Duty Hand Riveter
- 1/8" Nosepiece
- 5/32" Nosepiece
- 3/16" Nosepiece
- 7/32" Nosepiece
- 1/4" Nosepiece
- Nosepiece removal/installation wrench