Heavy-duty, hand activated, shrinking fabricator carries out the shrinking operation on the work piece when inserted between the contacting jaw surfaces. Endless variations of shapes can be obtained. Mechanical shrinking of sheet is one of the most widely used process supplements used during metal shaping. Real time saver and the most effective way to final fit any formed panels. Works all metals effectively, angles or flat sheets. The extra large frame opening allows parts of complex form to be worked much deeper into the panel.
- Cast Ductile iron frame, precision machined with high quality paint finish.
- Forming jaws medium carbon steel, heat-treated.
- Reversible jaw faces for increased life.
- Hardened levers & pins.
- Capacity: 14 ga. aluminum, 16 ga. mild steel
- Inside opening reach: 8-3/4"
- Inside opening height: 6"
- Max metal insertion gap: 3/8"
NOTE: Optional Stretcher Jaws available below.
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with final shipping charges.