Polyester Finishing and Blending Putty
If you have a fender bender and plan to do the automotive bodywork yourself, then it is time to pick up the Evercoat Metal Glaze and make your job easy. This product contains ZNX-7 that provides better adhesion and feather-edging especially to corrosion-treated metals and hot dipped galvanized steel.
The Evercoat formula is extra thin and provides ideal blending to increase sandability and spread. The putty spreads to an ultra-smooth finish and fills grind marks, pinholes, minor imperfections and low spots easily.
This tack-free formula sands easily without clogging the sandpaper. It can also sand to a feather-edge to produce a pinhole-free finish. This stain-resistant formula reduces the chances of staining the basecoat / clearcoat paint systems. You can even use this blending putty to fill minor body damage up to 1/8" in depth.
This two-part polyester finishing and blending putty can be used all by itself or with other products to enhance working properties. This blending putty easily adapts to various working conditions and temperatures. The finishing and blending putty offers excellent adhesion to the following materials:
- Galvanized metal
- Body filler
- Catalyzed primer
- Aged/Sanded OEM topcoats
- Can be used as a finish coat over body filler repair areas
- Fills deep sand scratches, pinholes, and minor defects
- Apply before applying primer surface to improve the efficiency of primer coat
Key Features of the Evercoat Metal Glaze
- Spreads and fills grind marks, pinholes, minor imperfections and low spots easily
- Contains ZNX-7 to provide better adhesion and feather-edging
- Tack-free formula that sands without clogging
- Stain-resistant formula that reduces the chances of staining the basecoat/ clearcoat paint systems
- Can be used independently or with other products
- Adapts to different working temperature and conditions
- Blue cream hardener included
- 416 - 30 oz. pump
- 415 - 24 oz. tube
- 412 - 16 oz. pouch
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Metal Finishing Repair Video