Basic money saving wire removal kits include everythign you need to remove windshields; wire to cut the urethane, handles to hold the wire and a wire starter to push the wire through the urethane.
- (1) Squire™ Auto Glass Cut-Out Wire 164ft Roll
- (1) Set TWH500 TightWire™ Grips
- (1) WS782 Wirestarter™
To use the grips:
- Unscrew the two halves, insert the wire into the small hole, bend the wire over and pull it around the center at least one time.
- Twist the handles back together tightly.
- The Wirestarter™ is a hollow, stainless steel tube that is pushed through the urethane.
- The wire is then fed through the tube and the tube is removed, leaving the wire started through the urethane.
Made in USA.