6600 Series low profile strobes are suited to a wide variety of applications. The die-cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion and designed for vibration resistance and heat dissipation, incorporating a 7 point, shock-resistant circuitboard mounting. A thread-on polycarbonate lens and snap-fit flashtube allows easy field service without tools and light intensity and flash rate are controlled using a circuit board mounted microswitch.
- Die-cast aluminum base is coated against corrosion and designed for vibration resistance and heat dissipation
- Low-profile design
- Thread-on polycarbonate lens and snap-fit flashtube allows easy field service
- Shock-resistant circuit board mounting incorporates seven support points
- Circuit board is conformal-coated to prevent corrosion
- Color: Amber
- Mount Type: Pipe Mount
- Base: 6.5"
- Height: 5"
- Voltage: 12-24 VDC
- Flash Pattern: Double/Quad
- Flash Rate: 65 FPM
- Joules: 8 or 13 / 12 or 17
- Intensity: Medium or High
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Temperature Range: -22F to +122F
- Amps: 2.2
- Approval: SAE J1318 Class II, CE, R10
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.