7980 Series Pulse II ® LED beacons feature encapsulated electronics to provide enhanced protection against dust and moisture ingress and are ideally suited to severe vibration applications. Offering SAE Class I light output, a choice of 11 flash patterns and 12-24 VDC operation these heavy duty beacons also feature a robust aluminum base. A long maintenance free service life and low amp draw make this beacon a cost effective choice for new installations or for replacing strobe or rotating beacons with the latest technology to eliminate ongoing maintenance.
- Eight 3-watt LEDs and a parabolic reflector
- Pulse8 (eight flash per cycle) flash pattern
- Overhead heatsink design allows for unobtrusive pipe mounting with flange removed
- Color: Amber
- Mount Type: Permanent (3 Bolt / 1" Pipe Mount)
- Flash Pattern: 11 Patterns
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Voltage: 12-24 VDC
- Amps: 2.8
- Temperature Range: -22°F to +122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
- Approvals: SAE J845 Class I
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.