ECCO LED Low Profile Beacon Lights, SAE Class I, Amber
• CE approved, IP Rating 67
• Unique Pulse8 flash pattern
- Tech Sheets
Compact and Unobtrusive Design
The compact and unobtrusive 7460 Series Low Profile LED Beacon incorporates a simple, yet highly effective and robust, design featuring an overhead heatsink that also allows removal of the flange when the unit is pipe mounted. These lights feature a unique Pulse8 flash pattern that human vision is highly sensitive to in the periphery, increasing potential visibility where vehicle hazards are not in direct line of sight. The usual maintenance free, low amp draw benefits of LED technology make this an ideal light for any application.
- Eight 3-watt LEDs and a parabolic reflector produce attention getting SAE Class I light output
- Human peripheral vision is highly sensitive to unique Pulse8 flash pattern that features 8 flashes per cycle (80 FPM)
- Overhead heatsink design allows for unobtrusive pipe mounting with the flange removed (pipe mount model only)
- Meets SAE J845 Class I
- CE approved, IP Rating 67
- 3.6A @ 12-36 VDC, Amber color
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Color: Amber, Amber Illumination
- Mount Type: Permanent or Vacuum-Magnet
- Voltage: 12-36 VDC
- Height: 3.1"
- Base: 6.4"
- Flash Pattern: Pulse8
- Flash Rate: 75 FPM
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Temperature Range: -22°F to +122°F
- Amps: 3.6
- Approval: SAE J845 Class I, CE
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.