Steel housing and rugged construction for demanding applications. Reverse mounted speaker enhances sound and protects the alarm from dust and moisture ingress.Sealed in epoxy for protection against dust, moisture and vibration.
Designed to meet all the harsh operational requirements of any fleets equipment, ECCO's 800Series alarms feature a reverse-mounted speaker design and reinforced nylon housing providing unrivaled durability. These alarms are so robust that an ECCOLIFE warranty covering the alarm for the life of the vehicle is offered on all models. Smart Alarm models measure ambient noise and adjust their sound level, creating a volume that is safe without being annoying or contributing to noise pollution. Smart Alarms eliminate the need for constant manual adjustment and help prevent intentional alarm disconnection.
- Reverse-mounted speaker enhances sound and protects the speaker from dust and
- moisture ingress
- Reinforced nylon housing eliminates corrosion damage
- Sealed in epoxy for protection against dust, moisture, and vibration
- Steam cleanable and pressure washable
- Works on positive or negative ground systems
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- ECCOLIFE Warranty
- Voltage: 12-36 VDC
- Volume: 112
- Type: Speaker
- Amps: 1.7
- Approvals: SAE J994 Type A (AMECA), UL, CE, e
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.