Designed to meet all the harsh operational requirements of any fleets equipment, ECCO 600Series alarms feature a reverse-mounted speaker design and reinforced nylon housing providing unrivaled durability. These alarms are so robust that an ECCOLIFE™ warranty covering the alarm for the life of the vehicle is offered on all models. Smart Alarm® models measure ambient noise and adjust their sound level, creating a volume that is safe without being annoying or contributing to noise pollution. Smart Alarms eliminate the need for constant manual adjustment and help prevent intentional alarm disconnection.
- Reverse-mounted speaker enhances sound and protects the speaker from dust and
- moisture ingress
- Reinforced nylon housing eliminates corrosion damage
- Sealed in epoxy for protection against dust, moisture, and vibration
- Steam cleanable and pressure washable
- Works on positive or negative ground systems
- ECCOLIFE™ Warranty
- Voltage: 12-36 VDC
- Volume: 107 dB
- Type: Speaker
- Warranty: ECCOLIFE
- Approvals: SAE J994 Type B (AMECA), UL, CE, e
- Temperature Range: -40F to +185F
- Amps: 1.7
- Dimensions: 2.7"W x 3.1"H x 5"L
- Connection: 16 AWG blunt cut wires
- Reinforced nylon housing
- Recommended mounting bolt: 5/16-18 UNC Grade 5
- Recommended washer: 5/16" Type A, Series N or W
- Recommended mounting torque: 156 in. lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.