Dynorbital-Spirit sanders with a 3/8 inch orbit make quick work of heavymaterial removal applications. The wide throw sands a greater surface areathan general and fine finishing sanders
- Less Weight: Non-vacuum model weighs 1.4 lbs. for easier control and performance
- More Power: True 12,000 RPM air motor has more power than competitive models. The floating rotor utilizes five blades producing more usable power (.25 hp). High-strength, composite rotor is stronger and has better lubricating qualities allowing the blades to wear longer. As a result, less air is used more efficiently to maintain maximum power.
- Low Profile Design: Only 3-1/2" high. Improves control, provides greater operator visibility and allows pad to be used flat on the work surface for better finishes.
- Composite Lever: Insulates cold. When the palm-conformed lever is activated, it becomes recessed into the housing thus eliminating a "pinch point" on the sensitive area of the palm.
- Backing Pad: 6" (152mm)
- Orbit Dia.: 3/8"
- Vacuum Type: Non-Vac
- Backing Pad Type: Hook-Face
- Pad Spindle Thread: 5/16-24 Male
- Free Speed: 12,000 RPM
- HP: 0.3
- Exhaust Type: Rear
- Max. Air Flow @ 90 PSIG: 14 SCFM (396 L/PM)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Hose Dia.: 1/4"
- Length: 7" / 178 mm
- Height: 3.5" / 89 mm
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Sound Level: 82 dBA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.