The AR2700M comes with a pump down valve and is meant for multiple refrigerant change out.
The new semi-automatic machine incorporates ball valves instead solenoids and check valves in the recovery and evacuation flow path. Both of these components are susceptible to in-field failure when exposed to foreign contaminates such as aftermarket A/C sealants, loose desiccant, and other particles that cause them to leak or seal closed. The machine can be run with a selectable valve for low, high or both in recovery, recycling and recharge mode. Machine comes with a 50 pound tank, or can purchase a 90Lbs tank separately.
Key Features of the CPS AR2700M Semi-Automatic Multi-Refrigerant RRR:
- All Metal Cabinet
- Tool Drawer for tools
- Selectable operating language
- 6 CFM Vacuum pump
- Durable all steel construction
- Easy to read gauges
- 8 foot hoses with Manual couplers.
- Option longer hoses for large trucks, container ect.
- Pump down valve allows the user to pump down the machine and switch out tanks and filters for multi-refrigerant use.
- Compressor Type: 1/3 HP reciprocating
- Operating Temperature: 32˚ to 120˚ F (0˚C to 49˚C)
- Power Source: 115 VAC 60Hz 1Ph
- Power Consumption: 500W
- Suction Pressure Gauge: -30 inch Hg to 125 PSIG
- Discharge Pressure Gauge: 0 to 500 PSIG
- Filtration: 16 cubic inch drier w/ moisture indicator, .7 micron oil separator
- Manual Control Valves: Ball Type Valves to control HI, LO, Recover, and Vacuum
- Charging Valve: 12 VDC Solenoid Valve
- Construction: 1" Heavy duty tubular frame construction 10" pneumatic wheels, 4.5" swivel casters
- Overload Protection: 15A Thermal Breaker
- High Pressure Shut-off: 30 bar (450 psig)
- Refrigerants: R134a, R12, R22, R502, R404a, R402a, R401a, R407c and R409a
- Single or Multiple Refrigerant Use: Mutliple
- Dimensions: 22" W x 24.5" D x 42" H
- Weight: 120 lbs.