- General purpose filters remove harmful water condensate, pipe scale, dirt and rust from your compressed air system
- This prevents corrosive damage to compressed air equipment and finished products
- Typically, general purpose filters are installed upstream of regulators to prevent valve failure
- They are also used as pre-filters for oil removing and coalescing filters to insure high efficiency and long element life in applications such as paint spraying, instrumentation and pharmaceutical
- Removes liquid, water, dirt and debris from air lines
- Protects components and air tools from premature failure
- Pipe Size: 1/4"
- Max Flow SCFM: 48
- Bowl Capacity: 5 oz.
- Bowl Type: Poly
- Drain: Manual
- Operating Temp. Range: 40°-125°F
- Max Flow Pressure: 150 psig
- Filter Element: 5 micron
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead and lead compounds a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.