The First Choice for Cutting Tubing or Structural Steels
Cut Steel and Aluminum Fast and Almost Completely Burr-Free
- Enclosed Cast Iron Reduction Gear Boxes
- Build-in Coolant Systems for Improved Finishes
- Capable of Mitering Left or Right
- Adjustable Hardened Vise Jaws
- Fully Guarded Blade
- Convenient Trigger On/Off Switch
- Enclosed Metal Floor Stand
- Extra Heavy Pivot to Prevent Vibration
- 220 Volt Single Phase Electric, 36 RPM
14" (315 mm) Blade cuts steel and aluminum fast and cleanly
- 42 RPM
- Miter left or right up to 45 degrees
- Built-in coolant and pump
- Enclosed stand
- Cast iron gear box and vise
- Vise opens to 4"
- Includes length stop
- 220 volt single phase electric
- 1-1/2 horsepower
- Uses standard 10" diameter cold saw blades
- Cuts at 90 degrees (straight) : 4-1/2"" round tube, 4-1/4" - 4-1/4" square tube, 5-1/2" x 4" rectangle tube, solid 2"
- Cuts at 45 degrees : 4" round tube, 4" - 4" square tube, 4" x 4" rectangle tube, solid 1-3/4"
- Self Centering Device for Cleaner Cuts
- Clamp On Both Sides of the Workpiece to Eliminate Burrs
- Miters up to 180 Degrees - You Can Even Slot!
- Weight: 539 lbs.
- Dimensions: 38" x 24" x 56"
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with shipping charges before order is processed.
Forklift required at time of delivery,If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.