The First Choice for Cutting Tubing or Structural Steels
Cut Steel and Aluminum Fast and Almost Completely Burr-Free
- Enclosed Cast Iron Reduction Gear Boxes
- Build-in Coolant Systems for Improved Finishes
- Capable of Mitering Left or Right
- Adjustable Hardened Vise Jaws
- Fully Guarded Blade
- Convenient Trigger On/Off Switch
- Enclosed Metal Floor Stand
- Extra Heavy Pivot to Prevent Vibration
- 220 Volt Single Phase Electric, 36 RPM
10" (315 mm) Blade cuts steel and aluminum fast and cleanly
- 42 RPM
- Miter left or right up to 45 degrees
- Built-in coolant and pump
- Enclosed stand
- Cast iron gear box and vise
- Vise opens to 4"
- 220 volt single phase electric
- 1-1/2 horsepower
- Includes length stop
- Uses standard 10" diameter cold saw blades
- Cuts at 90 degrees (straight) : 3" round tube, 2-1/2" square tube, 3" x 3" rectangle tube, solid 1.5"
- Cuts at 45 degrees : 2" round tube, 2" square tube, 2" x 2" rectangle tube, solid 1"
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with shipping charges before order is processed.
Forklift required at time of delivery,If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.