$599 Flat Rate Shipping in the contiguous 48 United States.
Limited Time Offer!
Col-Met Finishing Solutions is now RTT Engineered Solutions
When you want a professional look in your body shop and professional results on your paint jobs, then you need to have the Col-Met Paint Booth - Front Flow/Cross Flow in place. With a heavy-duty bolted construction, this paint booth has a large interior space to accommodate even big vans. Easy to install, maintain and operate, this crossdraft booth brings in a lot of efficiency to your automobile paint jobs.
A spray booth typically comprises four major compartments, such as paint area, product doors, exhaust fan and chamber, and an air make-up unit. This large paint booth unit has a large interior space, good vehicle door clearance and panels made of 18-gauge galvanized prime steel.
A gabled roof allows enhanced lighting, air flow and augments the strength too. Hence there are no air pockets in the booth to hinder with the efficiency of the paint jobs. Equipped with nine 48" four-tube fluorescent light fixtures that improves lighting conditions and have a clear glass exterior, this paint booth lets you achieve painting tasks with precision. Made in the USA, every part of this auto body paint booth carries the hallmark of quality and can be easily assembled.
A Dwyer manometer draft gauge supports exhaust filter monitoring and helps measure pressure drop across the exhaust filters to know if the filters are functioning the right way.
Constructed with ease and efficient in terms of cost and performance, this spray paint booth for automotives helps you accomplish paint jobs with much more efficiency than ever before. The new and improved Col-Met Paint Booth - Front Flow/Cross Flow is a simple configuration that makes good use of your shop space, serves you for years and works economical on your auto body shop's budget.
Key Features of the Col-Met Paint Booth – Front Flow/Cross Flow:
- Heavy Gauge Construction: booth made of 18-gauge good quality galvanized steel
- Precision Punch Panels: enable quick and effortless nut and bolt assembly
- Top-Notch Lighting: keep the booth bright and adequately illuminated
- Great Quality Doors: pre-hung on the heavy duty steel frame for making installation easy
- 30" Tubeaxial Fans and 3HP Motor: carry the stamp of quality, efficiency and durability
- Meet/Exceed Quality Regulations: delivering high performance standards
- Frame Material: 18-gauge galvanized prime steel
- Exterior Dimensions: 26'4" L x 14'-6.5" W x 11'2" H
- Interior Space: 26' x 14' x 9'
- Vehicle Door Clearance: 9'4" W x 8'x 10.5" H
- Bolts: 5/16"
- Flange: 2"
- No. of Fluorescent Tubelights: 9 (bulbs not included)
- Tubeaxial Fan Diameter: 30"
- Intake Filters: 20" x 20"
- Exhaust Filters: 45" x 84"
- Made in the USA
Forklift required at time of delivery.
Our Paint Booth DVD walks you through differences between the different booth models and will help you select the correct booth for your painting needs.
Get more information on our Paint Booths
Call Toll Free to speak to a Paint Booth Specialist: (800) 382-1200