$1000 OFF Our Most Popular Paint Booths!
Very Limited Time Offer!
Free Shipping for 48 Contiguous United States only.
- Observation window in personnel door
- Inside access light fixtures for easier bulb changing
- Bulbs included with light fixtures
If you are looking for an affordable and precision-made paint booth designed in keeping with the latest in technology, your search will end at the Col-Met Down Draft Spray Booth With Basement. With a 26' x 14' x 9' interior, this paint booth is spacious enough for accommodating big vans. This Col-Met paint booth is compliant with NFPA 33 standards for fire resistance and meets BOCA and OSHA guidelines as well.
It features an airtight 18-gauge galvanized steel construction with nut and bolt assembly. A windowed personnel door enables quick access to this Down Draft Spray Booth. If you place the exhaust stack on the side of the booth, drive-through doors are available. A gabled roof design enables good airflow and lighting. This booth utilizes inexpensive filters of 20" x 20" size.
For proper illumination to assist you in achieving the paint jobs to precision, this spray booth features ten fluorescent lights with clear tempered glass in dust-free boxes. Bulbs are included in the package. The Col-Met Down Draft Spray Booth With Basement assembles in two to three days, and it comes with all essential hardware for completing the assembly.
Key Features of the Col-Met Down Draft Spray Booth With Basement:
- 18-gauge galvanized steel construction
- Nut and bolt assembly
- Compliant with NFPA 33 standards for fire resistance and OSHA and BOCA guidelines
- 26 feet of working room inside to accommodate big vehicles
- Windowed personnel door
- Gabled roof design for more efficient airflow and lighting
- Ten 48" four-tube fluorescent lights with clear tempered glass in dust-free boxes
- Includes all necessary hardware for assembly
- Choice of four models – Down Draft Solid Back, Down Draft Solid Back Model with Cure Cycle, Down Draft Drive Through Model, and Down Draft Drive Through Model With Cure Cycle
Ships by truck freight. You will be contacted with shipping charges before order is processed.
Forklift required at time of delivery.
Our Paint Booth DVD walks you through differences between the different booth models and will help you select the correct booth for your painting needs.
Request your FREE Paint Booth DVD & Information Package
Get more information on our Paint Booths
Call Toll Free to speak to a Paint Booth Specialist: (800) 382-1200