Rapidly and thoroughly remove weld flux or use this chipper in de-burring applications for
exceptional results. It's strong enough to support a powerful 1/2" shank at 4,600 bpm! The
compact design and superior construction allows it to be widely used in industrial settings where heavy, frequent use is demanded of it.
What sets this weld flux chipper apart from other, comparable models is its versatile design and modular construction. By simply switching out the shank for a scaler attachment, you can instantly turn this chipper into an equally powerful scaler for crossover applications. Use the chipper to resolve excessive burring and switch over to scaling for precise finishing and more granular results.
The ergonomic design of the chipper makes it easy to handle and maneuver even in tight or confined situations. A gross weight of just under 4 lbs. also reduces user fatigue and allows from more precise use over longer periods of time. Robust trigger components also make it easy to develop a high degree of control by the user.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic Weld Flux Chipper - CP9356 :
- Sturdy and simple design for heavy and wide applications
- Convertible to needle scaler
- Ideal tool for weld-flux removal or de-burring
- Power (Joules): 5.5 joule
- Blows per minute: 4600
- Bore: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Stroke: 28.6 mm / 1 1/8"
- Chisel rivet set shank: 12.7 mm / 1/2"
- Needle capacity: 19 x 1/8 (3)
- Shank: Square
- Net weight: 1.7 kg / 3.7 lb
- Length: 238 mm / 9.4"
- Average air consumption: 72 l/mn / 2.55 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 4.8 l/s / 10.2 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 288 l/mn / 10.2 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.375 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm / 3/8"
- Sound DBA pressure: 90 db(A)
- Sound Power: 101 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-14): 16.7 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-9): 21.3 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-9): 8 m/s²
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.