The Chicago Pneumatic Heavy Duty Air Hammer is a versatile tool that handles a range of body shop applications such as front end, exhaust, frame and body work. The spool valve provides positive action trigger that enables precise control over speed range. The air hammer weighs only 3.33 lbs. and enables 2000 blows in a minute at 90 psi.
Key Features of Chicago Pneumatic Heavy Duty Air Hammer - CP714 :
- Positive action trigger for precise control over speed range
- Use for working on front end, exhaust, frame and body work
- Speed regulator
- Ergonomic handle
- 2,000 blows per minute
- Power (Joules): 4.7joule
- Blows per minute: 2000
- Cold rivet capacity: 6.4mm / 1/4"
- Cold rivet capacity (steel): 4.8mm / 3/16"
- Bore: 14mm / 9/16"
- Stroke: 80mm / 3.5"
- Chisel rivet set shank: 10.2mm / 0.401"
- Shank: Round
- Net weight: 1.51kg: 3.33lb
- Length: 190mm / 7.5"
- Average air consumption: 2.13cfm
- Actual air consumption: 8.5cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25"
- Min. hose size: 10mm / 3/8"
- Sound DBA pressure: 95db(A)
- Sound Power: 106db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-14): 7.5m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-9): 13.18m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-9): 5.81m/s²
Actual Color May Vary on All CP Air Tools
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.