Designed with an ergonomic grip and constructed to be comfortable in the hand, this chisel scaler pistol is robust and easy to use. Even in heavy wear environments or in the face of prolonged use, it'll stand up to rigorous demands without taking its toll on the operator.
A cushioned-grip handle, lightweight 6.6 pound design and compact size are all conducive to more accurate chiseling. It offers more maneuverability in tighter spaces over two-handed, larger models.
Despite its compact size and lightweight, user-friendly design, this scaler pistol is built to endure, offering supreme reliability over the long term, even in the face of heavy use. The actual air consumption of the pistol is rated at 8cfm, with a sound power rating of 103 db(A). Remove rust, mill scale, paint, fouling and more from surfaces with ease! It's especially useful in automotive
and marine industries, for restoration projects and more invasive repair projects.
The screw design of the chuck makes it easy to quickly swap needle scalers, cutting down on time spent swapping heads for different project types or intensities. This scaler pistol has a chisel rivet set shank of 12.7mm.
Key Features Chicago Pneumatic Chisel Scaler Pistol - CHP-B19B:
- Cushion grip for better operator comfort
- Heavy duty chipping hammer
- Suitable for very intensive use
- Easy to change to needle scalers
- Power (Joules): 9.5 joule
- Blows per minute: 2200
- Bore: 28.6 mm / 1.12"
- Stroke: 39 mm / 1.53"
- Chisel rivet set shank: 12.7 mm / 1/2"
- Shank: Qtr
- Net weight: 3 kg / 6.6 lb
- Length: 191 mm / 7.5"
- Actual air consumption: 3.8 l/s / 8 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
- Min. hose size: 10 mm / 3/8"
- Sound DBA pressure: 92 db(A)
- Sound Power: 103 db(A)
- Vibration (ISO-8662-14): 28.3 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-9): 33 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-9): 8 m/s²
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.