Cast large, cylindrical molds of sand with ease thanks to the compact, powerful design of this bench rammer. Utilizing a larger 3/8" inlet, this rammer maximizes efficiency while minimizing effort, to facilitate quick, precise foundry tamping and sampling where required.
With a high 780bpm rate, efficiency is a primary benefit of this bench rammer. Combined with comfortable operation via its compact design, users are able to utilize it for extended periods in high production scenarios, reducing operator fatigue. Increased durability due to heat-treated components makes it a supremely durable option among other pneumatic bench rammers.
The overall size and weight--12lbs and ~20" length--offer the prospect of ideal portability and storage. Safely and quickly transport the rammer to your active worksite and return it to storage when you're done to help extend the product life.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic Bench Rammer:
- Ideal for foundry applications
- Comfortable operation and high production
- Bench rammers used for casting sand in cylinders, large molds
- Push Lever
- Blows per minute: 780
- Bore: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Stroke: 83 mm / 3.265625"
- Butt diameter: 67 mm / 2.64"
- Net weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lb
- Length: 506 mm / 19.921875"
- Actual air consumption: 700 l/mn / 24.7 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 0.375 "
- Min. hose size: 13 mm / 1/2"
- Sound DBA pressure: 95 db(A)
- Sound Power: 106 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-9): 24.3 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-9): 7.6 m/s²
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.