Super Industrial drill that is designed for intensive duty and high durability with precision
- 7/8" (22 mm) reversible corner drill
- 430rpm of free speed
- Powerful 1.2 hp (890 W) motor
- Morse Taper No.2 drill socket
- Good for drilling up to 7/8", reaming & tapping up to 3/4"
- Self Return rolling throttle ensures the safety control
- Durable gearbox ensures the strong drilling
- Great for drilling, reaming & tapping of mild steel, cast iron
- Chuck Capacity: 22 mm / 7/8"
- Free Speed: 430 rpm
- Power: 890 W / 1.2 hp
- Stall Torque: 59.3 ft-lbs
- Net weight: 15.4 lb
- Length: 18.6"
- Actual air consumption: 53 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/2"
- Min. hose size: 1/2"
- Noise Level: 106 db(A)
- Sound Power: 117 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-5): <2.5 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-5): 0.5 m/s²
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.