FREE Mini Flashlight with the Purchase of the CP 5" DA Sander
While supplies last
The Chicago Pneumatic 5" DA Sander is an affordable solution for jobs such as feather edging, metal preparation, and finish work on body filler. It features a rotary and orbital motion for quick removal and proper finishing. The speed regulator helps in matching speed to the job for versatile operation. The Chicago Pneumatic Sander carries an insulated grip for operator comfort. A lock off throttle helps in preventing accidental start-ups. With a PSA backing pad, the Chicago Pneumatic 5" DA Sander will make sanding operations quick and easy.
Key Features of the DA Sander:
- Dual action sander – rotary or random orbital sanding options
- Power regulator for precise control
- Insulated grip for comfortable operation
- Works well for blending and smoothing filler, pre-paint preparation and feather edging
- PSA type backing pad
- Disc Size: 5"
- Orbit: 10mm
- Free Speed: 10,000rpm
- Air Inlet Thread NPT: 1/4"
- Air Hose I.D. Size: 3/8" (10mm)
- Avg. Air Consumption: 8CFM
- Motor Speed: 1/2 HP
- Weight: 4 lbs. to 1.8 kg
- Color: Red
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.