Perform small sanding jobs and access difficult to reach areas easily with the Chicago Pneumatic 5" Hi-Speed Sander. Featuring low vibration performance and a built-in air regulator. You can use it for removing paint, shaping filler patches, removing rust and weld smoothing.
Fitted with an energy-efficient motor, this high-speed sander makes quick work of automobile sanding jobs. You get precise speed control with a variable speed throttle. The pistol sander is light in weight and allows for easy handling.
Use this general maintenance pistol sander for applications where space is a constraint. Bring the Chicago Pneumatic 5" Hi-Speed Sander in your auto body shop and get the smooth finishes you desire on automobile surfaces.
Key Features of the Chicago Pneumatic 5" Hi-Speed Sander:
- Standard high-duty sander with a 5" pad
- Energy-efficient motor offers a rugged performance
- Offers a low vibration performance
- Variable speed throttle lends precise control on speed
- Built-in air regulator
- Light in weight to make handling easy
- Compact size makes it access tough to reach areas
- Pad diameter: 5" (125 mm)
- Free speed: 14000 rpm
- Power: 1/2 hp (375 W)
- Height over spindle: 4.7 (120)
- Spindle thread: 7/16-20
- Length: 10.5" (297 mm)
- Net weight: 2.25 lb (1 kg)
- Noise level: 90 dbA
- Sound Power: 101 dbA
- Vibration (ISO-8662-8): <2,5 m/s²
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-3): <2,5 m/s²
- Average air consumption: 12 cfm (21 l/mn)
- Actual air consumption: 21 cfm (594 l/mn)
- Free speed air consumption: 25 cfm
- Min. hose size: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.