Great for drilling, honing, reaming and hole sawing
- Composite housing with thermoplastic rubber handle grip
- Wings on right & left sides to guide the forefinger
- Large teasing trigger and progressive valve allowing more control to start holes
- Low speed gear box
- Flat back part for better pushing action while drilling and tapping
- Handle exhaust allowing the air to flow away from the operator
- Supplied with high quality industrial Keyed metal Jacobs® chuck for longer use
- Chuck capacity: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Collet / spindle size: 3/8-24"
- Free speed: 600 rpm
- Stall torque: 22 Nm / 16.2 ft-lbs
- Actual air consumption: 11 l/s / 24 cfm
- Air inlet thread size: 1/4"
- Average air consumption: 3.25 l/s / 6.9 cfm
- Free speed air consumption: 13 l/s / 27.5 cfm
- Length: 250 mm / 9.8"
- Min. hose size: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Net weight: 3.3 lb
- Power: 1/2 hp (360 W)
- Sound Power: 95.2 db(A)
- Sound pressure: 84.2 db(A)
- Vibration: <2.5 m/s²
- Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-5
- Box dimensions: 276x168x58 mm / 10.9x6.6x2.3"
- European Directives: 2006/42/EC (17/05/2006)
- European Sound standard: ISO 15744
- European Standards: EN ISO 11148-3:2012
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.