Shape sheet metal easily by attaching the sturdy Champ English Wheel to your workbench. It helps in fabricating panels, small fenders, and motorcycle parts.
How to operate the Champ English Wheel:
- Connect the air supply to the foot pedal
- Adjust the hammering speed and pressure with the line pressure adjustment present at the air hammer base. To increase hammering, turn the control counter-clockwise. Changing the pressure determines how well the tool performs.
- Hammer softly or at lower pressures when you want to smooth the metal. High-pressure hammering works well for rough shaping.
The Champ English Wheel Kit with Frame Includes:
- One fixed wheel
- Three replaceable small wheels
- Adjustment wheel and anvil support with quick release
- English Wheel Frame with 22" throat depth
- Top wheel frame saddle
- Necessary bearings
- Complete instructions
- Top Wheel Measurement: 4-1/2" by 1-1/2" wide
- Bottom Wheel Measurement: About 1-7/8" by 1-1/2" wide