Want to raise a truck or a car to evaluate damage? Bring in the Champ Drive-On Flat Rack Floor System in your auto body workshop to ensure a seamless lifting experience. Once installed the flat rack floor system becomes a part of your workshop bay and stays out of your way.
The Champ Drive-On Flat Rack Floor System comes with the following rock solid components that let you work super efficiently in your workshop.
The system includes:
- (2) ramps-each measuring 24" wide x 12'10" long
- (4) pinchweld tilt stands
- (8) lock down anchor bars
- (8) uni-body clamps
- Anchor bolts to fasten rack to floor
- (18) anchor pots (3 1/2" Diameter)
The tilt stands come with chain slots that can be used without the floor ramps. The uni-body clamps are completely adjustable to fit the width of any vehicle. The height of the pinchweld clamps is adjustable from 16" to 20". The 75" installed width dimension of the flat rack floor system can easily accommodate light trucks to passenger vehicles.
This completely do-it-yourself system is easy to install. Follow the instructions below:
- Determine the layout for the length and width of your bay
- Ensure that you set the depth gauge on drill at 4-3/4" from the top surface of the rack
- Use the Drill guide to drill
- Ensure that the hole is free of dust and other particles
- Place the anchor bolt into the hole and hammer into place
- Slide in the center section and bring in the two sections with vise grips
- Tighten the anchor bolts in the center section
- Shim as required if the floor is uneven
- You have now installed your floor rack successfully for vehicle mounting.
Get our Free Frame Straightening Video & Information Package by mail.
Ships by truck freight.