The 10 ton capacity portapower, model B65115, gives you the extra muscle you need to get the job done right.
If you are looking for some extra muscle power to complement your work, then the Blackhawk 10-Ton Porto-Power Kit is the right choice. This kit can back you up during important projects so that you work more efficiently. It features a snap-lock design that ensures fast and simple assembly. This design increases your productivity and benefits business. The power kit has an automatic pump overload system that is meant to protect against damage to rams and the Porto-Power equipment.
Another important feature is the heavy-walled extension tubes that have superior endurance to face different situations. The flexible head has a permanently molded interlocked rubber pad that helps in avoiding separation during any process. The long handles reduce the pumping effort, and the 1/2-ton capacity hydraulic spreader has a 2" jaw that spreads from 5/8" to 3-3/4" for maximum efficiency. Once a project is complete, you can store the kit away in the customized molded storage case that you can wheel for easy transportation. The case helps you move the kit around in between projects too.
Key Features of the Blackhawk 10-Ton Porto-Power Kit:
Blackhawk 10-Ton Porto-Power Kit Includes:
- Snap-lock design for simple and quick assembly
- Automatic pump overload system for extra protection against damage to rams and the Porto-power equipment
- Heavy-walled, durable extension tubes that are very efficient
- Permanently molded flexible rubber head to avoid separation
- Long handles to reduce effort while pumping
- Hydraulic spreader with 1/2-ton capacity and a 2" jaw that spreads from 5/8" to 3-3/4"
- Customized storage case with wheels helps move the kit in between projects and to store the kit safely
- 18 in. extension tube
- 10 in. extension tube
- 4-1/8in. extension tube
- 28 in. extension tube
- Male connector
- Wedge head
- Serrated saddle
- Flat base
- Ram toe
- Plunger toe
- Rubber head
- 90 combination head
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.