FREE Shipping* in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
This heavy-duty four-post lift brings safety, durability and ruggedness to a whole new level. A commercial-grade lift that is second to none and built to last.
- Dependable design - four heavy-duty, high quality stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift the most durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
- 12" diameter cable sheaves – maybe they are a tad bit on the large size but these super size sheaves will add years of service life to the lifting cables. The larger the sheaves, the longer the life of the cables.
- Multi-level locking positions - each lift is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
- Heavy duty aircraft cable - each lift is supplied with four high quality stainless steel lifting cables rated at over 40,000 pounds each. All lifting cables are fully enclosed within the structure of the lift.
- Electric / hydraulic power system - each lift is designed using a maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system for ultimate dependability. All controls are conveniently located within easy reach. Large baseplates - 12" x 12" base plates provide solid stability.
- Single hydraulic cylinder - each lift is equipped with a single 5" diameter hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. Our industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders feature a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminates any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high yield, ground & polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life. Specially designed, high durometer, mechanically loaded rod seals virtually eliminate rod seal leakage and a specially formulated abrasion resistant urethane rod wiper provides exclusion protection. The welded cylinder body is made from high yield-strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth and long duty life cylinders. An integrated flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the case of an unexpected hose rupture.
- Durable Powder Coat Finish – All HD-Series lifts feature a durable powder coat finish that gives the metal a high-quality, extremely durable finish which can withstand even the harshest environmental or chemical conditions. Unlike other companies that claim to powder coat, we take pride in our meticulous 10-step process. First, all parts are visually inspected then sandblasted. After, the parts are washed in our five-stage phosphate tanks that can accommodate parts up to 25' long. Once cleaned, they're immediately dried, to avoid rust production then outgassed. Outgassing is a process we take pride in which pre-bakes the parts in a curing oven, reducing the possibility of blemishes that may be hiding in the pores of the metal. If not properly outgassed, imperfections in the metal may bubble during the curing process and most likely cause chips in the powder. After the parts are washed and outgassed, any surfaces and/or threaded holes that need to be masked or plugged are done so with high-temperature masking tape and silicone plugs. Next, the parts are given a quick thinner wipe to remove any light debris or fingerprints then hung on an electrostatically grounded conveyor line. The powder is then applied using an electrostatic spray gun. The powder "sticks" to the parts similar to how dust sticks to a television screen. Once the parts are powder coated, the carts are rolled into our curing oven and baked at 400 degrees for 15 for 45 minutes.
- Integrated design - lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed. Non-skid runways – sure grip even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
- Longer approach ramps - these approach ramps were designed a little longer to help when loading low ground clearance vehicles. A little bit that makes a big difference.
- Automatic safety locks - aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all four locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button. The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously when raising the lift. For added safety a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device automatically engaging in the event of an unexpected cable failure. Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
- 40,000 pound lifting capacity
- Extra-wide runways accommodate super-wide wheels
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single 5-1/2" diameter hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal "Anti-Sway" slider blocks in each column
- Features heavy-duty aircraft cable
- Oversized self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Rugged 4" main sheave axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Multi-position, adjustable height safety locks in each column
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional runway extensions are available
- Optional 15K, 18K, 25K-pound capacity rolling jacks available
- Lifting Capacity* 40,000 lbs. / 18,144 Kg.
- Overall Width 154" / 3912 mm.
- Outside Length 257" / 6528 mm.
- Overall Length 297" / 7544 mm.
- Height of Columns 93" / 2362 mm.
- Min. Runway Height 8-1/2" / 216 mm.
- Max. Rise 60" / 1524 mm.
- Max. Lifting Height 68-1/2" / 1740 mm.
- Width Between Columns 134" / 3404 mm.
- Runway Width 28" / 711 mm.
- Width Between Runways (*) 36" - 47" / 914 mm. – 1194 mm.
- Length of Runways 263" / 6680 mm.
- Locking Positions 9
- Lock Spacing Every 6" / 152 mm.
- Lifting Time 75 Seconds
- Motor (**) 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
* This dimension may be limited with the addition of rolling jacks.
** Special Voltages Available Upon Request.
The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.