Quatra Series Lifts are the Next Evolution in Industrial Strength Lifting Technology, 12,000 lbs. of True Vertical Lifting Power
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
The distinctive Quatra series lifts by BendPak revolutionize the lifting industry by offering a 12,000 lb. lifting capacity and a true vertical lift for a more compact footprint, better accommodating smaller service bays and work areas. Their unique quad-opposing pantograph scissors design eliminates restrictive arm structures found on other scissors car lift types that typically get in the way. Quatra lifts provide you with full, unobstructed vehicle access and effortless workspace entry and exit. More space means more freedom for you to work and work efficiently which increases productivity and most of all your profits. No other scissor lifts on the market offer the freedom that BendPak's Quatra series lift provide.
The extended length Quatra XR-12000A was designed for vehicle alignments and general service work and accommodate a wide variety of wheelbases. Integrated recessed full-floating front radius plates and oversized rear slip-plates enable you to perform four-wheel alignments on a full spectrum of vehicles ranging from full-size work trucks to modern mini cars. The Quatra XR-12000A is also compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation, including new 3D systems and camera type wheel aligners.
Make more money by going straight-up
Quatra series alignment car lifts deliver straight-up vertical lifting unlike parallelogram style scissors lifts that require more floor space due to their lateral lifting characteristics. Because there is no forward or rearward movement, the result is a more compact footprint to accommodate smaller service bays and work areas
Compared to parallelogram and other traditional scissor lifts, the Quatra series deilvers:
- Increased work space below the car lift and around the runways
- Unobstructed access points for easy entry and exit - front, rear and both sides
- Up front walk through for making unhindered wheel alignment adjustments
Better by design
With an excellent combination of speed and ergonomic design, BendPak's Quatra pantograph scissor lifts improve technician efficiency and productivity which can help you improve overall profitability. Featuring rapid rise and descent speeds, they position vehicles smoothly to any desired height with simple to operate controls
It's all in the approach
When it comes to positioning vehicles on the auto lift, there is no other lift on the market that makes it easier. They feature, hinged, collapsible, and stowable approach ramps - an industry first. The extendable approach ramps deliver a range of motion from 56" all the way up to an incredible 79" overall length in mere seconds
Quatra lifts are equipped with an intelligent hydraulic regulating manifold featuring four, two-position ball valves to balance hydraulic pressure accurately between the master and slave cylinders for precise, equalized lifting of the runways. The manifold valve assembly is located at the power console with removable cover for simple routine maintenance and adjustment
Features & Specs:
- 12,000 lb. lifting capacity
- Extended runway design for greater vehicle capacity
- Integrated recessed full-floating front radius plates and over-sized rear slip-plates
- Turn plate pockets feature adjustable leveling bolts for infinite turn plate leveling
- Durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection
- Extendable, hinged, collapsible, and stowable approach ramps
- Multi-position runway work steps
- Non-skid runways provide sure grip for vehicles and technicians
- Dependable electric/hydraulic power system
- Cylinders feature integrated velocity fuses to control sudden descent
- Power console features simple operator controls
- Open front design with clear center, slides and rear
- Multi-position automatic leveling system
- Quad automatic safety locks with pneumatic push-button release
- Collapsible front tire stops clear for low vehicle skirts and alignment instrumentation
- Lubricated-for-life bearings on all pivot points
- Rugged steel legs and formed steel runways
- Turned, ground, polished and hardened zinc plated axle pins
- Grease nipples on all moving pins and bearings
- High efficiency hydraulic power unit provides faster raising and descent times
- Easy access to hydraulic/electrical components for simple routine servicing
- Easy to use and understand operator controls
- Power unit console with easy access front panel
- Can be flush mounted or recessed
- Overall Width: 86"
- Overall Length / Approach Ramps Extended: 296-1/2"
- Overall Length / Approach Ramps Collapsed: 276-1/2"
- Overall Length / Approach Ramps Stowed: 242-1/2"
- Runway Width: 24"
- Width Between Runways: 40"
- Length of Runways: 219-1/2"
- General Service Wheelbase: 199"
- Maximum Rise: 68"
- Maximum Lifting Height: 74"
- Locking Positions: 13" apart
- Standard Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
NOTE: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
- Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.