FREE Shipping* Within the 48 Contiguous United States*
All others will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
The GrandPrix™ is a 7,000-lb. capacity two-post car lift unlike any other. Boasting narrow profile columns that don't consume valuable floor space, as well as a single hydraulic cylinder that offers an incredible 2:1 lift, the GrandPrix provides more power and speed than any ALI-Certified two-post lift in its class. Remarkably, the patent-pending design is the only clear floor two-post lift available that fits in compact garages with ceilings as low as nine feet. The Grand Prix's space-saving design means you don't need to renovate your garage to make room. It's a clear floor two-post lift that's ready-made to fit in virtually any garage.
The GrandPrix redefines possibility from a two-post lift design—without breaking the bank. Specifically engineered with the home user and space-constrained shop mechanic in mind, the GrandPrix is equipped with Bi-metric™ arms suited for both symmetric and asymmetric handling of vehicles. That means if you want more door-opening clearance with cars positioned farther to the rear, the Bi-metric arms can accommodate your needs. Or, if you're more of a "center-is-better" type, the purposefully designed dual-positioning arm configuration can handle that too.
Specifically equipped with telescoping low-profile arms, all three GrandPrix models are ready to tackle low groundclearance vehicles such as race cars and modified imports. Of course, with a robust 7,000-lb. lifting capacity, light-duty trucks and SUVs are no problem at all.
- Telescoping Low-Pro™ arms for sports cars
- Asymmetric & symmetric arm configuration
- Lowered arm tube supports
- Automatic arm restraints
- Simple operation
- Taller lift carriages
- Automatic safety locks
- Single hidden hydraulic cylinder
- Redundant redundancy
- 78 inch lifting height
- Powerside and offside post
- Safety locks and safety lock release handle
- Power disconnect switch
- Lifting Capacity: 7,000lbs / 3,175kg
- Max Capacity / Front Axle: 3,500lbs. / 1,588kg
- Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 3,500lbs. / 1,588kg
- Rise: 74.5" / 1,892 mm
- Rise + Pad Only: 78" / 1,981 mm
- Rise + Pad + Adapter: 86.5" / 2,197 mm
- Min. Height + Pad: 4.5" / 114 mm
- Time to Full Rise: 55 seconds
- Height Overall: 150" / 3,810 mm
- Width Overall: 125" / 3,175 mm
- Outside Columns: 119.5" / 3,035 mm
- Inside Columns: 110" / 2,794 mm
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 98" / 2,489 mm
- Floor To Overhead Switch: 140" / 3,556 mm
- Front Arm Reach: 26" - 42" / 660-1,067 mm
- Rear Arm Reach: 28" - 47.5" / 711- 1,207 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Noise: 45 dB
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.
- Additional $80 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.