FREE Shipping* in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
The BendPak 18,000 Lb. Two Post Clearfloor Super-Duty Lift - XPR-18CL has an 18,000-lb. capacity and features an additional 24" up top for servicing taller, "Sprinter" delivery, service and transportation vehicles. The XPR-18CL-192 features dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders that minimize leakage and reduce the workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. For added safety this lift features auto shutoff - A rigid, padded safety shutoff bar automatically stops the lift should a vehicle come in contact with overhead structure.
THe XPR-18CL-192 provides the clearfloor convenience - allows your techs to move tools and equipment freely underneath a raised vehicle. This lift is built with single piece columns for extra strength while under heavy loads and bolt-on column extensions for increased overhead clearance for work on larger vehicles. The dual-synchro equalization system maintains equal lifting and provides operators with a stable, level vehicle working condition. The free-flow, high-pressure 3/8" hydraulic lines, a high-flow pump and integrated AC power-unit. This lift is finished with a durable powder coating.
The BendPak 18,000 Lb. Two Post Clearfloor Super-Duty Lift - XPR-18CL-192 fits in shops with ceilings higher than 16 feet.
Key Features of the BendPak 18,000 Lb. Two Post Clearfloor Super-Duty Lift - XPR-18CL:
- Replaces Bendpak XPR-18C Two-post Lift
- 18,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Taller column height provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Two-stage telescoping front and rear arms
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- 6" diameter machined steel cable sheaves reduces cable fatigue
- ALI certified
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Includes: 8-piece truck and van adapter set, frame cradle pads, round rubber contact pads
- Lifting Capacity: 18,000 lbs.
- Height Overall: 192.7"
- Width Overall (Outside of Base Plate): 155"
- Width (Outside of Columns): 144"
- Floor To Overhead Switch: 187.7"
- Inside Columns: 120"
- Reach (Front Arm Min.): 39"
- Reach (Front Arm Max.): 60"
- Reach (Rear Arm Min.): 39"
- Reach (Rear Arm Max.): 60"
- Min. Pad Height: 5"
- Rise: 69"
- Max Lift Height (Pad Only): 74"
- Max Lift Height (6" Adapter): 80"
- Drive-Thru Clearance: 106"
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph
- Time of full Rise: 45 Seconds
- Max Load Per Arm: 4,500 lbs.
- Additional $80 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight.
Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.