Within the 48 Contiguous United States*
It's Like Having Two Lifts,
But Takes Up Much Less Space!
The HD-9SWX is an industrial-strength 9,000 lb. capacity lift that worksequally well in the service shop and at home. The super-wide designallows this lift to raise and store two vehicles simultaneously on fourrunways, while the high-rise design ensures you'll rarely find a vehicle that won't fit underneath.
The unique double-wide design lets you lift and store two vehiclessimultaneously. It's like having two lifts, but it takes up much lessspace.
4 heavy-duty, high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a singlehydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway makes this lift themost durable, maintenance-free lifting system on the market.
Multi-Level Locking Positions
The HD-9SWX is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positionsfor variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safetylock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-Duty Aircraft Cable
Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality stainless steel liftingcables, rated at 14,400 lbs. each. The combined rating of these cablesis more than 640% of the maximum lifting capacity of the entire lift!
Electric/Hydraulic Power System
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems intoeach lift for ultimate dependability, and all controls are convenientlylocated within close reach.
Large Base Plates
12" x 12" base plates provide a solid foundation for the HD-9SWX.
Single Hydraulic Cylinder
Each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder, hidden awayunder the runway for minimum exposure and maximum reliable performance.
Our low 4-1/2" runways accommodate event the lowest cars.
Automatic Safety Locks
Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylindersrelease all 4 locks simultaneaously with the simple push of a button.The spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously as thelift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as aslack-cable to engage in the unlikely event of cable failure.
- 9,000 lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Double-wide configuration for quad-vehicle storage
- Four runways
- Super-tall rise
- Extra-long ramp
- Runways accommodate wide or narrow vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric/Hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Inside runways adjust for different tread widths
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Overall Width: 206"
- Outside Length: 198"
- Overall Length: 224"
- Height of Columns: 100"
- Runway Min Height: 7"
- Max Rise: 82"
- Max Lifting Height: 89"
- Width Between Posts: 192"
- Runway Width: 19"
- Width Between Runways: 37" - 42"
- Length of Runways: 188"
- Outside Column Spacing: 15-1/2"
- Locking Positions: 15
- Lifting Time: 65 seconds
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day and Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.