FREE Shipping* in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs before order is processed.
Your auto body shop needs the BendPak 6,000 Lbs. Rolling Bridge Jack that provides ultimate jacking speed and convenience necessary for service jobs. With the ability and versatility to raise to 2 or 4 wheels off the runway, this jack works great for suspension and brake jobs. The rollers are capable of positioning anywhere under the vehicle. The telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for a variety of tread widths. You can move this extremely portable jack when you need space. The stackable pad adapters provide much-needed clearance.
Key Features of the BendPak 6,000 Lbs. Rolling Bridge Jack:
- The jack is specifically designed for the HD-12 four post lift series
- 6,000 lb lifting capacity
- It comes standard with Steel Lifting Pads - Rubber lifting pads are optional
- High Pressure Air Hydraulic power unit
- Stackable Adapters
- Optional Air line kit. Call for details
- Fits Bend-Pak lifts ONLY - Can be modified to fit other lifts for a $675 modification charge.
- Lifting Capacity 6,000 lbs. / 2722 Kg
- Min. Width 35" / 889 mm
- Max. Width 46-1/2" / 1181 mm
- Min. Pad & Adapter 10" / 254 mm
- Min. Pad Only 6-1/2" / 102 mm
- Max. Pad & Adapter 20" / 508 mm
- Max. Pad Only 16-1/2" / 419 mm
- Min. Arm Reach 40-1/4" / 1022 mm
- Max. Arm Reach 63-1/4" / 1607 mm
- Additional $40 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required at time of delivery, If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.