Within the 48 Contiguous United States*
A Great Alternative to Two-Post Lifts
The RBJ-4500 rolling bridge jack hold up to 4,500 lbs. They are recommended for use with the Bendpak HD-9 4-post series car lifts for added versatility and increased productivity. These allow the ability to raise 2 or 4 wheels off the runways to make brake and suspension jobs quick and easy. The exclusive telescoping roller design allows the runways to be adjusted for different tread widths to work on a variety of vehicles without any additional adapters. Powered by a commercial-grade air hydraulic pump that requires 125 psi and 10-20 cfm. Bridge jacks can easily be moved out of the way when they are not needed for a job. Stackable adapters are included to provide additional clearance when you need it.
- 4,500 lb. lifting capacity
- Rubber contact pads
- High-pressure hydraulic power unit
- Stackable adapters
- Min Width: 35"
- Max Width: 46-1/2"
- Min Pad & Adapter: 8"
- Min Pad Only: 4-1/2"
- Max Pad & Adapter: 18"
- Max Pad Only: 14-1/2"
- Min Arm Reach: 40-1/4"
- Max Arm Reach: 63-1/4"
- Shipping weight: 305 lbs. / 139 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 36" x 22" x 21" / 914 mm x 559 mm x 533 mm
Fits Bend-Pak lifts ONLY - Can be modified to fit other lift for a $675 modification charge.
- Additional $80 charge for residential delivery.
- Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- $100 Limited Access Fee for deliveries to schools.
Ships by Ground Only from manufacturer via Truck Freight. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.